Purchase & Leasing Options
When it comes to making an equipment acquisition decision, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Whether you choose to purchase or lease, we will provide competitive options and great service. Leasing options are currently available in North Texas and Southern Oklahoma. Please call us for a quote.
Ice Machine Leasing
Because of the high costs associated with owning an ice machine, most business owners choose to lease.
- An operating lease preserves precious capital by reducing the initial acquisition cost of the equipment (usually by more than 90%).
- In most cases, the lease payment is a fully deductible expense, reducing your taxable income more effectively than capitalizing and depreciating the equipment.
- An operating lease typically does not affect your borrowing capacity, so you are free to use available credit on projects that provide better returns.
- The all-inclusive lease allows you to rest easy knowing there are no expensive repair bills in your future.
Most of our ice machine leases are between 24 and 48 months. During the term of your lease, your fixed monthly payment will include the following:
- Water Filter Changes
- Ice Machine Cleaning
- Storage Bin Cleaning
- Service Calls
- Easy machine upgrades as your business grows
At the end of your lease, you have the following options:
- Sign a new lease(at a lower rate) on existing equipment
- Sign a new lease and receive a new equipment package (available at end of 36 and 48 month leases)
- Purchase equipment at fair market value
- Return equipment to Polar
Financing Options for Other Equipment
We offer lease-purchase options for refrigeration and other equipment. *with approved credit
- Terms are typically between 12 and 36 months
- Preserves cash
- Easy way to acquire equipment quickly
- All maintenance and ownership costs are the responsibility of the lessee
- Pre-determined purchase price at the end of the lease ($1 buyout or % of original purchase price)